IT Support Engineer
TIM Group is seeking an ambitious experienced 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to join our international market leading FinTech company headquartered in the City of London. The position will be based in our New York office, reporting to the IT Manager and supporting users based in our UK, North American and Hong Kong offices as well as our distributed users across the UK and continental Europe.
We are currently an 80-person company, providing software and data services to a global clientele of investment banks and asset managers. We are looking to add to our highly skilled IT division and are looking for a 1st/2nd/3rd Line Support Engineer who is highly motivated and provide an exceptional level of support.
The core responsibilities of this role will be provide technical support to end users and maintenance of internal systems.
Along with strong communication skills and experience dealing with Senior members of staff, the ideal candidate would have experience with the following technologies:
- A strong working knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Experience supporting Active Directory and Windows Servers
- Experience of support for Office 365 and Exchange Online
- Knowledge of Google Drive and Docs
- Knowledge of Apple OS X and Ubuntu Linux
- Experience of Backup technologies
- Knowledge of supporting VoIP systems
Candidates should have at least 4 years’ worth of experience in a 1st/2nd Line role and ideally some experience in 3rd Line. Other skills strong candidates should have which we would find beneficial:
- VMware Virtualisation experience
- LAN & WAN experience
- Knowledge of Firewall technologies
This role is an ideal opportunity for a determined 1st/2nd/3rd Line Engineer to join a global and market leading organisation, who put a large emphasis on developing and progressing individuals within their organisation.
888 7th Avenue, New York, NY, United States