Senior Sales Executive
TIM Group is an exciting, profitable and rapidly growing private company in the Financial Technology Market with 80 employees and offices in London, New York and Hong Kong.
We are market leaders in alpha capture, connecting the world’s largest brokerage firms to their key customers. Following an extended period of growth and investment in new products, TIM Group is looking for an independent, highly motivated and experienced Senior Sales Executive (‘hunter’) to drive sales across the US for our TIM Investor and TIM Systematic products.
The successful candidate will undertake the following activities:
- Develop and maintain an active prospect pipeline of quantitative and fundamental buy-side portfolio managers, traders and researchers.
- Negotiate terms for new subscriptions and renewals.
- Work with Sales Management to achieve sales targets for TIM Investor.
- Coordination of global sales activities for key opportunities.
- Provide market feedback for service enhancements to TIM Group.
- Coordinate company resources across client services, product management and operations to ensure client satisfaction.
The individual we are seeking has the following qualities:
- 5-10 years of new business sales hunter experience, with a track record of revenue growth
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision makers
- The ability to develop a thorough understanding of each prospects business requirements and needs, with a solutions based approach
- Candidates must have a track record of delivering solutions to buy-side financial institutions (Quantitative Portfolio Managers, preferably)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Based in New York, the successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales. Sales activities will be based in the US, with travel expected in the US and occasional travel to the UK.
888 7th Avenue, New York, NY, United States