Recruitment Fraud7th March 2016
We have been made aware of a recent increase in recruitment fraud in Europe.
This type of recruitment fraud is normally conducted using fake job adverts (either online or in the press). Individuals who apply to these jobs then receive emails claiming to be from TIM Group / YouDevise Ltd employees. This aim is usually to solicit personal information or money. These communications are fraudulent and do not originate from TIM Group.
- emails that originate from a non TIM Group.com address, e.g. from Yahoo, Gmail or Hotmail accounts
- adverts or emails with poor spelling and grammar
- a job offer when no face-to-face interview has taken place
- a request for (a) money (b) passport information or (c) bank account details
- offers of employment in international locations – often with requests for “visa processing fees”.
Please be aware that:
TIM Group will never request any form of payment from prospective employees TIM Group will never make a job offer without first conducting at least one face-to-face interview, usually in a TIM Group office or facility.
Recruitment agencies are employed by TIM Group occasionally on a proactive basis. Agencies should, therefore, not contact us on a speculative basis – we do not accept unsolicited CVs or sales calls.